Good Morning Little One
Written and Illustrated by Amy Kavelaris
Thomas Nelson (February 8, 2022)
Children’s Christian Prayer Books/Children’s Devotional Book
Reassure kids that God is carrying them throughout the day with these morning affirmations and whimsical illustrations from beloved author Amy Kavelaris. Adorable animals with gorgeous floral art and words of hope remind little ones of God’s love, security, and peace for the day ahead.
Through a child’s eyes, the world can be beautiful, wonder-filled, and a bit fear-filled all at the same time. Remind your little one that God is always near with this unique book of blessings. A beautiful companion to Amy Kavelaris’s popular Good Night, My Darling Dear, this inspirational picture book
- reassures children ages 4 to 8 that God carries them through good days, hard days, and anxious days
- shares biblical promises of God’s love, purpose, and protection
- features the whimsical imagery of nature and animals that has made Kavelaris’s art beloved
- encourages kids to discover God each day and joyfully live out who He created them to be
- gives children confidence to be brave in scary and unexpected situations
This unique book of blessings and prayers will remind your little one of God’s loving promises revealed in nature: that He protects us from the rain, He covers us with His wings, He shines His light into the darkness, and most of all, He’ll always be with us. Good Morning, Little One by artist Amy Kavelaris
- includes a stunning cover with a jacket over hardcover
- makes a touching keepsake gift book for a child’s Easter basket, baby showers, and other new beginnings such as adoption, a new sibling, or the first day of school
- is an enchanting piece of art for a botanical nursery or child’s bedroom
- is ideal for any parent, grandparent, or family who wants to establish a tradition of blessing their child in the morning
There’s no better way to start the day than praying over your children with this sweet, Scripture-based book about trusting God to carry each of you in His gentle arms.
Children’s books, in my opinion, highly depend on the illustrations to capture the child’s attention. Good Morning Little One is stunningly illustrated. There is so much to see and when you go back and read again, you’ll find something new to see. Within the pages be sure to notice the scripture verse reference. The book is written beautifully as well. It has a sweet and charming storyline that explains how God is watching over us throughout the day. This book is a keeper and I highly recommend this book to all families.
Reviewed by Comfy Chair Books/Lisa Reigel (January 28, 2022)
Hardback ARC provided by FrontGateMedia
#GoodMorningLittleOne #AmyKavsPaint @amykavs @tommynelsonbooks #rontgatemedia @frontgatem
FREE Activity Guide:
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Amy (Kavs) Kavelaris’s work can be spotted in Target, Anthropologie, Bebe au Lait, and Better Homes & Gardens, as well as in homes around the globe. She has collaborated with countless brands, including Skechers Shoes and Pampers Diapers, and served as a judge for the Miss America Foundation. Her impressionistic, bohemian style merges with her painterly whimsy. Amy and her husband live in the Midwest with their three small girls. See her art at bloomprintsstudio.com and @amykavs on Instagram.