I’m currently not accepting ARCs at this time. I’m fully booked through Fall 2021 and will be taking time off possibly until the end of the year to catch up on some series I want to finish. I’m also taking some classes and working on some projects. I will still accept ARCs from my Street Teams/Review Teams and those I consistently work with. I’m also accepting Children books and Christmas reads throughout the year.
Thanks for understanding and please keep me in mind as 2021 comes to a close.
~Lisa Reigel, Comfy Chair Books
Review Request Guidelines:
- Contact me by email at email@example.com
- I prefer Kindle format (.mobi) but will accept print books and .pdf
- Please send a complete book and not just a few chapters
- If you have a deadline, please state up front so that I can see if I can meet it
- Reviews on Amazon and Goodreads are generally shorter versions of what I will post on my website.
- If you have excerpts, blurbs, bio info, images regarding the book, please send those too.
- Please know that if I LOVE the book I will full-out blitz it.
- All reviews are free! It’s a hobby I enjoy.
NOTE: I pretty much read all genres with the exception of M/M, F/F, heavy paranormal, and science fiction. I have tried hard this year to expand my genre and found that I enjoy historical and light paranormal. I’ve read quite a few books that I probably would never have picked up and found that I really enjoyed them. My favorites are: contemporary romance, romantic suspense, and women’s fiction.
I also do Cover Reveals, Release Blitz, Giveaways, author interviews, and blog tours.
I currently post reviews on:
Goodreads: Lisa Reigel
What YOU can do after I blog about your book? I appreciate any and all shares and likes of the blog post or social media posts.