UPDATE: Except for rare instances, I’m not accepting any new request to review books until the end of August 2019. I’m committed to some ARC’s and plan on catching up on some series that I’ve fallen behind on. I am on a few review teams and am committed to reading books from those authors as their books are sent to me. I am available for cover reveals, pre-order and release blitz’s, and sale announcements. Please feel free to contact me though to see if I have any slots open.
Lisa Reigel, Comfy Chair Books
Review Request Guidelines:
- Contact me by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- I prefer Kindle format (.mobi) but will accept print books and .pdf
- Please send a complete book and not just a few chapters
- If you have a deadline, please state up front so that I can see if I can meet it
- Reviews on Amazon and Goodreads are generally shorter versions of what I will post on my website.
- If you have excerpts, blurbs, bio info, images regarding the book, please send those too.
- Please know that if I LOVE the book I will full-out blitz it.
- All reviews are free! It’s a hobby I enjoy.
NOTE: I pretty much read all genres with the exception of M/M, F/F, heavy paranormal, and science fiction. I have tried hard this year to expand my genre and found that I enjoy historical and light paranormal. I’ve read quite a few books that I probably would never have picked up and found that I really enjoyed them. My favorites are: contemporary romance, romantic suspense, and women’s fiction.
I also do Cover Reveals, Release Blitz, Giveaways, author interviews, and blog tours.
I currently post reviews on:
Goodreads: Lisa Reigel
What you can do after I blog about your book? I appreciate any and all shares and likes of the blog post or social media posts.