Instant Pot Cookbook by Jennifer Smith
500 Recipes Quick & Easy
CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (September 20, 2018)
Enjoy these 500 Recipes for Any Budget.
Recipes are listed step by step in a clear and understandable manner.
With this cookbook, you will cook better, tastier and faster meals for yourself and your family.
In this cookbook, you will discover…
- Amazing meals the whole family will love.
- Recipes for vegetarians anyone will enjoy.
- Most recipes made for anyone with a busy lifestyle.
- Detailed ingredient lists and precise cooking times so each dish turns out perfect.
- Easy-to-follow instructions on making each dish in an Instant Pot.
- Helpful tips and tricks on how to make each meal one your whole family will request time and time again.
- Plus much more helpful information.
Eating is meant to be a shared experience and is a great time for family members to catch up with each other’s day. A good meal gets them to the dinner table every time.
Packed with recipes. Presented in the most basic layout. No pictures, no nutritional info. Most recipes use ingredients that are on hand or easy to find at the store. I have found quite a few recipes to try. Table of contents organized by main ingredient (grains, rice, beans, egg, chicken, turkey, duck, beef, pork, lamb, seafood, pasta, side dishes, stocks & sauces, soups, vegetables, desserts). Recipes are easy to follow with step by step instructions and clear settings to use.
Reviewed by Comfy Chair Books/Lisa Reigel (February 12, 2020)
About the Author
Jennifer Smith is a cook with extensive work experience of more than 10 years in USA and UK restaurants. She uses both traditional ways of making dishes, and advanced techniques using the pressure cooker Instant Pot.